The AIM Specialty Provider Portal offers clinical solutions that enable timely, safe, and affordable care. With evidence-based clinical guidelines and real-time decision support, the AIM Provider Portal helps providers and their patients provide optimal care to more than 68 million members in all 50 states and territories.
We take a multi-pronged approach to ensuring that your members have access to adequate, safe and affordable care. Our solutions also provide data-rich information about program performance and practice trends so you can strengthen your strategies and manage your networks.
How Do I Reset AIM Provider Portal Credentials?
You can reset your password by visiting providerportal.com.
You can access your account after launching the page by tapping “Can’t access your account?” Button. You will be redirected to another page.
This is the information you need to provide
- First, you need to enter your username.
- To verify your account, you need an email address.
- Questions can be asked via email or through security questions.
- After clicking the “Next” button, click again.
Here is the information you need to provide:
- The first line of your name should be your first and last name
- An email address is required.
- You can send an email or ask security questions
- Click Submit to submit the form.
Unlock Your Account
Please provide the following information:
- Please enter your valid username.
- For security reasons, the use of an email address is mandatory.
- You can send an email or ask security questions.
- Click next to continue.
Also, be sure to read the account registration instructions.
Our core competencies drive your transformation into a resilient and agile organization dedicated to the health of its members. In case of difficulties, you can contact customer service from the AIM Supplier Portal. If you have questions about a specific case, please call 1-800-252-2021 or email our support team.